Top Ad 728x90

Sunday, October 22, 2017

,

Meet This Human Barbie-Angelica Kenova Who Still Lives With Her Parents

Angelica Kenova, a 26-year-old model from Moscow, Russia, is known as a human Barbie due to her incredible beauty and body. She looks like a human Barbie and is treated like one too. Angelica has been dressed up as a Barbie since birth and is only allowed to go on dates if her mother, Natalia, accompanies her. She never really had a boyfriend and still, lives with her parents.


Human Barbie-Angelica Kenova
Angelica Kenova is a model, a ballet dancer and a child psychologist often poses for half-naked pictures for magazines and cover and her parents totally approve her to do so. She said “Growing up, my parents raised me like a princess and never let me go out, date boys or have the usual adult experiences,’ Angelica explains. ‘As a result, I am not fit for real life – I’m like a living doll.”
Human Barbie-Angelica Kenova
Angelica’s mother is her diet planner who helps her maintain her figure and features like a human Barbie with her 20-inch waist and a 32E chest and weighs a minuscule 6 stones and 5lbs.
Human Barbie-Angelica Kenova
“I have never had plastic surgery,” Angelica Kenova says. “Cosmetic work is only necessary when an individual has serious faults with their face or body.’ Angelica has always been the Barbie girl at the center of her family’s world. ‘When I turned six, my mum started buying me collectible Barbie dolls and enthusiastically dressing me up like one,” Angelica Kenova says.
Human Barbie-Angelica Kenova
“Some parents practically chuck their child out of the family home when they reach the age of 18 but not mine. But my parents are so proud of me today and they encourage my modeling work.
Human Barbie-Angelica Kenova
“Since I was a child, my parents styled me as a ‘Barbie’ so I’m glad that I’m equated to one – Barbie is the idol of girls around the world.”
Human Barbie-Angelica Kenova
Growing up, Angelica was given the best upbringing and education that money could buy.
In a recent interview, Angelica Kenova said “My parents called me ‘the princess’. They always bought me the best toys. They sent me to the most prestigious educational establishments around and took great care to protect me from any problems. You could say, my parents gave me too much attention. I was not allowed to do anything without their say-so.”
Human Barbie-Angelica Kenova
When she grew up her parents hired her personal trainer who would train her and design her clothes to make her look like a human Barbie.
Human Barbie-Angelica Kenova
She says “I work out with him for 2-3 hours five times per week to maintain my beautiful figure. He makes me do a mixture of weight training and cardio. I jog in the mornings too. My personal trainer also advises me on my nutrition although I do not want to reveal my diet – it’s a secret. But I advise people to smile and love you. That is one of the secrets to natural beauty. And I have never had plastic surgery! Cosmetic work is only necessary when an individual has serious faults with their face or body.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90